Click the links to read project summaries in each of the 3 key priority areas.
Team 1 – Vascular disease risk factor detection and management, and development of quality indicators to evaluate different models of care
- Measuring performance in vascular disease management in primary care settings based on the Canadian Cardiovascular Harmonization of National Guidelines Endeavour
- Vascular disease in Canada – Risk factors and quality indicators
Team 2 – Identifying optimal patient-centered models for the effective prevention and detection of vascular conditions
- Deliberating on the Models of Optimal Vascular Network Delivery of Prevention & Integrated Care in Canada (MOVnPICC)
- Structured inventory of evidence-based models for the effective prevention and management of vascular conditions in Canada
- Pan-Canadian survey of models of care of patients with thoracic aortic disease